Movings and Turnovers
Turnover season is beginning! For sure you will need someone reliable and affordable to make the job in a very short time.
One of our main characteristics is our flexibility, we can help you with simple touchups, or a most elaborated painting design. As for cleaning, you may definitely need some expert advice, an effective cleaning will make your property ready for the next tenant.
What you should consider before hiring a turnover service?
- Schedule: Inform in advance your tenants and plan their move-out. Provide a good time frame for them to take out all of their belongings and declutter. Establish Trash and Recycle disposal places. Due to Covid-19, we suggest you to agree with them different times, if there are many properties in the same building.
- Hire Sueep: According to your needs we will submit a turnover proposal, specifying times and activities. It might be possible that we might request you a site visit, in order to understand better your needs: Where do you need just a touchup? Where do you need to paint all the property? Are there any other repairs that must be done prior to painting and cleaning?
- Be ready: Make sure your properties are vacant and you are ready for our team. Sueep will paint and clean according to schedule. Our commitment is to provide the best service within the estimated time.
Once you are ready, let our team in. We have high quality standards, and we are sure, you and your next tenant will be satisfied with the result!
What makes our service different?
- We involve technology in our management procedures, and will inform you if there is anything else to be done.
- Wide expertise. More than 10 years cleaning and painting successfully.
- Short response times.
- Quality guaranteed.
Moving to a new place
- Declutter: In our previous blog we have mentioned this several times. Getting rid of things you don’t use, or need, is the best way to making some space for new experiences, things, etc. You may consider selling or donating some of your stuff. This might be a huge opportunity for a real change?
- Schedule: Plan your moving in advance and don’t wait until last minute.
Last minute packings, will make you pack unnecessary things; and maybe pack things you often need.
- What should I pack first? You might consider packing first off-season items, and things you don’t regularly use.
- Book early: Ae you hiring someone for your moving? Painting and cleaning?
- Hire in advance in order to guarantee your services, especially in peak moving season.
- Make sure you have power at your property when you clean, otherwise, you are not going to be able to vacuum.
- Schedule your utilities at your new place and don’t forget to cancel them at your old place.
- Pack a bag with some essential items: Moving might be a little exhausting and you may want to have your toothbrush, a change of clothes?
Moving.com shares another tips for a less stressful moving:
- Find free moving boxes at recycling points.
- Reuse original boxes for electronics and appliances.
- Schedule a donation pick-up for free.
- Obtain quotes of moving companies and hire the one that works best for you.
- Have water bottles on-hand for you and your team.
- Take photos of your belongings prior to packing them.
- Choose a mid-week, mid-month move date to save money.
- Mark your boxes.
- Stuff boxes containing fragile items with pillows and blankets.
- Place heavy items in small boxes.
- Flatten boxes and store for later.
- Save donation receipts for tax season.
- Make sure the moving truck has a parking spot in both places.
- Check cabinets, drawers, appliances and closets before moving out.
- Rekey your new house as soon as possible.