Now you have been at home for some weeks, and you might have become a Little bit bored and stressed. It might be the right time to make some home improvements! Here you will find how to make simple renovations and improve your space. As we have stated before on this blog:
- Identify the room you want to renovate.
- Begin cleaning and put away things you don’t like, you don’t need and you don’t use. If you have any doubts, we suggest you ask yourself ¿When was the last time I used it? You may also consider donating some.
- Open the windows and ventilate the room.
- Remove dust with a damp cloth (microfiber or cotton)
- Vacuum if needed.
- Clean and disinfect. Follow our recommendations on our blog: Cleaning Routine LINK
- Move your furniture around! Just moving some pieces, your space will change drastically!
- During this quarantine time, we recommend you not to perform risky renovations by yourself! Identify what repairs must be done by professional, and hire them once the quarantine is over.
- Plan your next renovation! Focus on what you want for your next chapter of your life!
If you need some inspiration, make sure you watch these movies before decorating:
- The Graduate
- The Great Gatsby
- It’s Complicated
- Midnight in Paris
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- The Devil wears Prada
- This is where I leave you
- Under the Tuscan sun
- You‘ve got mail
- The royal Tenenbaums
If you have any other movie to suggest, tell us!